Zwilling Pro chef's knife - sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique curved bolster and innovative blade shape
- Sigmaforge® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle, full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Pro2 collection
- Friodur® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
See something odd?
Report it here.