The Zwilling JA Henckels International Forged Premio 5.5" Boning Knife is an exquisite and elegant option for any kitchen that is looking for consistent performance and good looks. It has a gorgeous structural design that is a sight for sore eyes, while its minimal and compact build makes space efficient and easy to use. This knife is made from premium caliber stainless steel, which makes it incredibly robust in construction and flawlessly accurate in operation. The International Forged Premio 5.5" Boning Knife from Zwilling JA Henckels has a satin finish on its blade, which greatly compounds its enchanting visual appeal.
- Forged blade
- Full bolster
- Full tang, three rivet design
- End-cap has ergonomic handle design for comfortable grip
- Break proof
- Dishwasher safe (hand washing recommended)
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Blade finish: Satin
- International Forged Premio collection
See something odd?
Report it here.