The Zeta Bio-Ethanol Fireplace is an elegant fusion of stainless steel, leather and glass, each shaped together to form a graceful shell for a bio-ethanol fueled flame. The curved inner shell is made of polished stainless steel that provides a reflective surface for the fire and houses the stainless steel. Complementing the metal interior is a rich leather exterior. The entire unit swivels a full 360 degrees so the brilliant, orange flame can be viewed from any angle.
- Included burner has a 1.25 gallon fuel capacity
- Curved inner shell is made of polished stainless steel
- Bio-ethanol, an environmentally friendly and renewable energy source
- Can burn for up to 20 hours
- Fireplace Placement: Free-standing fireplace
- Space Heating Capacity: 494 Square Feet
See something odd?
Report it here.