Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The redesigned Wusthof Grand Prix II line of kitchen knives bears all the traits of its predecessor, but adds a more contemporary look and feel. It features a sleeker profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
- Grand Prix II collection
- Blade Material: High carbon stainless steel
- Product Care: Hand wash with mild detergent, then dry and store
- Bread knife with new precision double serrated edge
- Longer lasting performance and sharpness of serrated edge
- Requires less pressure to cut
- Secure application of the knife to the object to be cut
- Smooth cut ensures there is no ripping or tearing
See something odd?
Report it here.