Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The redesigned Wusthof Grand Prix II line of kitchen knives bears all the traits of its predecessor, but adds a more contemporary look and feel. It features a sleeker profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
- Grand Prix II collection
- Product Care: Hand wash
- Blade Material: Made of high carbon stainless steel
- Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio
- Easier with this extra thin and flexible blade
- No bacterial cross-contamination, no transfer of flavorous or odors
- Ergonomic and non-slip handle
- Use for fish
- Greater safety and hygiene
- With leather sheath
See something odd?
Report it here.