Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The redesigned Wusthof Grand Prix II line of kitchen knives bears all the traits of its predecessor, but adds a more contemporary look and feel. It features a sleeker profile that trims the bolster to expose the full blade edge for optimum performance, maximum sharpening.
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Stain resistant alloy
- Perfect balance for effortless cutting
- Easy care synthetic and slip-resistant handles
- Large and heavy blade is used to split bones
- Forged carbon steel construction
- Full tang construction
- Grand Prix II collection
- Blade Length: 6"
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.