Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The Gourmet line is an economical alternative to forged cutlery. It is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology, manufactured from one piece of special high-carbon German stainless steel. The line features a full tang and triple riveted handles.
- Bread Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Easy care synthetic handles, designed for comfortable grip
- Dishwasher not recommended
- Serrated edge designed to cut through fresh crunchy bread
- Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all
- Gourmet collection
- Blade Length: 8"
- Blade Length: 9"
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.