Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The Gourmet line is an economical alternative to forged cutlery. It is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology, manufactured from one piece of special high-carbon German stainless steel. The line features a full tang and triple riveted handles.
- Santoku Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Easy care synthetic handles, designed for comfortable grip
- Dishwasher not recommended
- Comfortable hollow edge asian blade, creates pockets of air which prevent food from sticking to the blade
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine
- Hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Gourmet collection
- Blade Length: 7"
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.