Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The Gourmet line is an economical alternative to forged cutlery. It is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology, manufactured from one piece of special high-carbon German stainless steel. The line features a full tang and triple riveted handles.
- Boning Knife
- Easy care synthetic handles designed for comfortable grip
- Dishwasher not recommended
- Debone and trim chicken and meats
- Extra thin flexible blade
- Unique, flexible blade design is functional in either a kitchen or outdoors in a fishing and hunting setting.
- Tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews
- Precise filleting of fish, game or meat
- Gourmet collection
- Blade Length: 6"
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.