Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The Gourmet line is an economical alternative to forged cutlery. It is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology, manufactured from one piece of special high-carbon German stainless steel. The line features a full tang and triple riveted handles.
- Peeling Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Gourmet collection
- Perfect balance for effortless cutting
- Easy care synthetic handles designed for comfortable grip
- Peeling blade for decorating, slicing and peeling small fruits and vegetables
- Particular shape is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface
- Blade Length: 2.25"
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.