Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Featuring specially-designed, triple-riveted handles and high-carbon steel, these Classic Ikon pieces artfully meld design and ergonomic comfort to offer effortless chopping, slicing, and dicing.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Exceptionally sharp and easy to maintain
- Triple-riveted handle with full tang
- Specially designed bolster
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- Classic Ikon collection
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
See something odd?
Report it here.