Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished. Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances sharpness to offer slicing power that lasts a lifetime.
Featuring specially-designed, triple-riveted handles and high-carbon steel, these Classic Ikon pieces artfully meld design and ergonomic comfort to offer effortless chopping, slicing, and dicing.
The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen décor.
- Classic Ikon collection
- 12-piece set includes: Four (4) steak knives with 4.5” blades, paring knife with 3.5” blade, utility knife with 4.5” blade, utility knife with 6” blade, bread knife with 8” blade, cook’s knife with 8” blade, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and block
- 12 Piece Knife Block Set. 15 knife slots
- Blade material: High-carbon stainless steel
- Sharpened with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec)
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles
- Hand-buffed and polished
- Hand-wash only
- Made in Germany
- Fully forged knives with ergonomic handles
- Manufacturer-provided lifetime warranty
- Blade Material: High carbon stainless steel
- Pieces Included: Bread knife; Chef's knife; Paring knife; Sharpening steel; Steak knife; Utility knife
- Product Care: Hand wash with mild detergent, then dry and store
- Knife Storage Material: Wood
- Sharpening Required: Yes
- Sharpener Included: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.