Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
- Bread Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which Is easy to maintain
- Seamless, hygienic fit of handle
- Triple-riveted, full tang synthetic handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
- Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all
- Serrated edge
- Classic collection
- Blade Length: 8"
- Blade Length: 10"
See something odd?
Report it here.