Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Classic collection
- With new precision double serrated edge
- Longer lasting performance and sharpness of serrated edge
- Required less pressure to cut
- Secure application of the knife to the object to be cut
- Smooth cut ensures there is no ripping or tearing
- Blade Length: 9"
See something odd?
Report it here.