Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Created with outstanding German craftsmanship, for both professionals and home-cooking enthusiasts. Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
- Santoku Knife with Board
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which Is easy to maintain
- Seamless, hygienic fit of handle
- Triple-riveted, full tang synthetic handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
- Bamboo board: No kitchen should be without a solid cutting board. The ideal surface for cutting, slicing, mincing and a variety of food preparation tasks
- Santoku: Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine
- Hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Classic collection
See something odd?
Report it here.