Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Created with outstanding German craftsmanship, for both professionals and home-cooking enthusiasts. Based on traditional cutlery design, each piece from the Classic series is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and equipped with a triple-riveted handle for a seamless fit.
- Extraordinary sharpness which Is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of handle
- Triple-riveted, full tang synthetic handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
- The knife for soft cheese such as Brie, Camembert or Roquefort has a very distinctive look. Holes in the blade prevent the cheese from sticking to it
- Classic collection
See something odd?
Report it here.