Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Created with outstanding German craftsmanship, for both professionals and home-cooking enthusiasts. Classic features a triple-riveted, precision forged blade, made from Wusthof's special high-carbon stain resistant alloy. It is perfectly balanced for effortless performance.
The knife for hard cheese features a forked tip which makes serving more convenient. Extraordinary sharpness makes it easy to maintain.
- Hard Cheese Knife
- Classic collection
- Blade Length: 4.75"
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Seamless, hygienic fit of handle
- Triple-riveted, full tang synthetic handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
See something odd?
Report it here.