Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Classic features a triple-riveted, precision forged blade, made from Wusthof's special high-carbon stain resistant alloy. It is perfectly balanced for effortless performance.
- Peeling Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Extraordinary sharpness which Is easy to maintain
- Seamless, hygienic fit of handle
- Triple-riveted, full tang synthetic handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime guarantee
- This particular shape is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface
- Classic collection
- Blade Length: 2.75"
See something odd?
Report it here.