At last—a Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator for your countertop! Reds and whites, at perfect storage or service temp, are always within reach, now that our best-selling countertop refrigerator comes with two separate and adjustable temperature zones. As featured in Consumers Digest's Best Buys in Mini Fridges and Wine Chillers in the Midrange Category, this thermoelectric, energy-efficient, CFC-free wine cooler protects the taste of reds and whites with updated, virtually silent cooling technology in 2 zones. It increases the convenience of temperature control with an exterior digital touchscreen. It also enhances living areas with designer styling, including a reflective smoked-glass door with stainless steel trim, all for a price that makes enjoying wine affordable! Two separate zones (left/right), each with an adjustable temperature range of 46-65°F, provide ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites. Note: Door is not reversible. Shelving is meant to hold standard Bordeaux size bottles. Using larger size bottles may limit the capacity, but any of the shelves can easily be removed to store larger bottles. This will also prevent scraping the labels on the larger bottles.
- Silent collection
- 4 Pull out chrome shelves
- Two separate zones (left/right), each with an adjustable temperature range of 46-65°F
- ETL approved
- Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display
- Reflective smoked glass
- Thermopane door with stainless steel trim and recessed handle
- Capacity: 12 Bottles
- Temperature Display Type: Touchscreen; LED
- Manufacturer Warranty (parts): 1 year
- Temperature Zone: Dual zone
- Cooling System: Thermoelectric
See something odd?
Report it here.