It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Add class to your kitchen with this Vigo 1 Handle Single Hole Pull Out Spiral Kitchen Faucet. This contemporary kitchen faucet is made using brass, which is sturdy and durable. It is available in multiple finishes that complement most home decors. This 1 Handle Single Hole Pull Out Spiral Kitchen Faucet from Vigo, features a 360-degree swivel spout that makes it convenient and easy-to-use. This spout has a dual-function, spiral pull-out spray head that provides aerated flow or powerful spray. The faucet is corrosion-resistant and tarnish-resistant, which make sure it lasts longer. The faucet comprises a single-hole installation and requires minimal assembly.
- *California customers only: will receive CEC Compliant faucet/ 1.8 GPM Flow Rate
- Includes a sprayface that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Faucet features a dual function spiral pull-out spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray
- High-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- 360-degree swivel spout
- Retractable spout expandable up to 30''
- Single-hole installation
- Single lever water and temperature control
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Standard US plumbing 0.38'' connections
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- ADA Compliant
- Kitchen faucet is cUPC and NSF-61 certified by IAPMO
- Solid brass construction which ensures durability and longer life
- Vigo finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards
- All Vigo faucets have a limited lifetime warranty
- Product Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2.2 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Number of Installation Holes: 1
- Product Type: Standard kitchen faucet
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Swivel Degree: 360 degree swivel spout
- Number of Handles: 1
- Handle Type: Lever handle
- Spray Head Functions: Soft spray; Stream
- Number of Spray Head Functions: 2
See something odd?
Report it here.