It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Give your kitchen a makeover with a sink set featuring faucet, soap dispenser, two matching bottom grids and two sink strainers. This double bowl sink is manufactured with 16 gauge premium 304 Series stainless steel construction with commercial grade premium scratch resistant satin finish. Faucet features a spiral pull-down spray head for powerful spray and separate spout for aerated flow, made of solid brass with a stainless steel finish. Includes a spray face that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean. Soap dispenser is solid brass with an elegant stainless steel finish. Matching bottom grids are chrome-plated stainless steel with vinyl feet and protective bumpers. Sink strainers are made of solid brass in chrome finish.
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Sink material: Stainless steel
- Sink style: Undermount
- Sink prevents condensation
- Drip free ceramic disc cartridge
- Spray face resists mineral buildup and easy to clean
- Fully undercoated and padded with multi layer sound eliminating technology
- Resists corrosion and tarnishing exceeding industry durability standards
- Comes with faucet set
- Rust resistant
- Distinctive angular zero radius corner design
- Kitchen sink is cUPC and NSF-61 certified by IAPMO
- Retractable 360-degree swivel spout
- Single lever water and temperature control
- Water pressure tested for industry standard, 2.2 GPM flow rate
- Kitchen faucet is cUPC, NSF-61, and AB1953 certified by IAPMO
- 2-hole installation with soap dispenser
- Standard US plumbing 0.375'' connections
- Free cutting board included with this product
- Required interior cabinet space: 34''
- Manufacturer provides lifetime limited warranty
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Assembly Included: No
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Stainless Steel Gauge: 16
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Disposal Flange Included: No
See something odd?
Report it here.