It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Give your kitchen a fresh new look with a sink set featuring an undermount kitchen sink, faucet, soap dispenser, and two sink strainers. This double bowl sink is manufactured with 16 gauge premium 304 series stainless steel construction with commercial grade premium scratch resistant satin finish. Faucet features a dual function pull-out spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray, and is made of solid brass with chrome finish. Includes a spray face that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean. Soap dispenser is solid brass with an elegant chrome finish. Sink strainers are made of durable solid brass in chrome finish.
- *California customers only: will receive CEC Compliant faucet/ 1.8 GPM Flow Rate
- Sink material: Stainless steel
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Sink style: Undermount
- Sink prevents condensation
- Drip free ceramic disc cartridge
- Spray face resists mineral buildup and easy to clean
- Fully undercoated and padded with multi layer sound eliminating technology
- Resists corrosion and tarnishing exceeding industry durability standards
- Comes with faucet set
- Kitchen faucet is cUPC, NSF-61, and AB1953 certified by IAPMO
- 2-hole installation with soap dispenser
- Warranted against rust
- Distinctive angular zero radius corner design
- Kitchen sink is cUPC and NSF-61 certified by IAPMO
- Retractable 360-degree swivel spout
- Single lever water and temperature control
- Water pressure tested for industry standard, 2.2 GPM flow rate
- Standard US plumbing 0.375'' connections
- Faucet finish: Stainless Steel
- Free cutting board included with this product
- Required interior cabinet space: 32''
- Manufacturer provides lifetime limited warranty
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Assembly Included: No
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Stainless Steel Gauge: 16
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Disposal Flange Included: No
See something odd?
Report it here.