Tribecca mixes it up with modern, Art Deco, and Asian influences. Lighter scaled, with classic clean lines and pared down forms, Tribecca's inviting textures, rich wood tones and nickel finish hardware could be just the fresh look you've been trying to imagine for the new retirement condo on the shore or a trendy city loft.
- Slat Bed with wood rails and a mattress support system
- Box spring required
- Manufacturer provides a one year warranty
Care of Fine Finishes:
- footboard: 22" H
- Standard box spring H: 9"
- Low profile box spring H: 6"
American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water, and then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain
- Avoid cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture
- Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating
- Remove spills and smudges immediately
- Pliable materials should not be left on a wood surface; they can damage the finish
- Furniture should not be placed near heat, outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight
See something odd?
Report it here.