It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Synergy strand bamboo with Xcora technology is high-traffic flooring that is 154% harder than red oak and 126% harder than North American maple. And now it is available in a wide - plank floating floor option with the V linge-patented, glueless, self-locking system that allows the flooring to be installed with underlayment on, above or below grade. The wider, longer, square-edged planks install quickly and complement a variety of décor styles from traditional to contemporary in settings from artists' lofts to large meeting rooms to three bedroom ramblers. A hidden benefit: the recommended underlayment also creates an acoustical sound barrier, making Synergy floating floor ideal for offices or high rise condominiums, as well as homes.
- Species: Bamboo
- Grain: Strand, Horizontal
- Edge: Micro - Beveled
- Base Shoe: SYNPBBRINDLE
- Floating Reducer: TPFR14SYNBRINDLE
- T - Molding: TPT14SYNBRINDLE
- Baby Threshold: TPMT14SYNBRINDLE
- Wall Base: SYNBMBRINDLE
- Square Feet per Carton: 23.05 sq ft
- Material: Manufactured wood
- Installation Location: Above grade; On grade; Below grade
- Installation Type: Click lock; Float
- Protective Coating: Yes
- Protective Coating Type: Aluminum Oxide
See something odd?
Report it here.