The Tech Lighting Kable Lite Insulated Cable in Clear is a safe and reliable solution to your lighting problems. It will help you set up your lighting fixtures and arrangements in a secure manner. This cable is completely insulated and features a clear insulation sheathing. The conducting element of the Kable Lite Insulated Cable in Clear from Tech Lighting is 10 gauge, tin plated copper cable that has a Para-aramid synthetic fiber core. This ensures that the cable will function reliably. This cable is rated to handle a power of 300 W at 12 V and 600 W at 24 V before a voltage drop occurs.
- Insulated cable
- #10 gauge, tin plated copper cable with Para-aramid synthetic fiber core
- Sheathed in clear insulation
- Cable is sold by the foot (0.3 m)
- Clear finish
- NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. Tech Lighting products can only be used with Tech Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Load: 300 watt maximum at 12 volts to 30' before voltage drop occurs and 600 watt maximum at 24 volts to 60' before voltage drop occurs
- Rated for 300 watts at 12 volts and 600 watts at 24 volts
See something odd?
Report it here.