If you are a fan of flame free cooking, then the Summit Appliance 24" Electric Cooktop is a great choice to be put up in your kitchen. Ingeniously designed to offer convenience, this cook top is sleek, stylish, and user-friendly. It has a slim design and easily fits onto any surface near an electric source.
The Summit Appliance 24" Electric Cooktop is made of a smooth ceramic glass surface that is constructed from Schott Ceran for optimum durability. It has a 304 grade stainless steel trim, which adds long-lasting support with a hint of style. It is available in a variety of finishes, which can be chosen to complement your kitchen counter. This induction cook top features four burners with an indicator light each to show when the unit is on. The Summit Appliance 24" Electric Cooktop has a push-to-turn mechanism, which helps prevents kitchen accidents. It also has burner temperature control dials, which can be adjusted the heat as per your convenience.
The Summit Appliance 24" Electric Cooktop is UL listed to ensure optimum quality and safety. Easy to clean, this cook top can be wiped with a damp sponge to get rid of any food stains or spills.
- Indicator lights: Each burner includes an indicator light to show when the unit is on
- 304 Grade stainless steel trim adds durable support with professional style
- Easy cleanup, and sleek kitchen style
- Push-to-turn Knobs: Controls require a gentle push to help prevent cooking accidents
- 1 Year all parts and labor
- 5 Years compressor
- Burner Type: Glasstop
- Heating Type: Radiant
- Surface Type: Glass
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Burner Temperature Control: Dial
- Number of Burners: 4
- Amps: 21.0
- Smooth ceramic glass surface is constructed from Schott Ceran for long-lasting durability
- Smooth black finish in Schott Ceran glass offers easy cleanup
- Four 1200W burners made by E.G.O. in Germany
- Voltage/Frequency: 240 V AC/60 Hz
See something odd?
Report it here.