The Summit Appliance 0.9 Cu. Ft. 900W Built-In Microwave is designed to help you cook your meals in less time and more efficiently. With the help of this kitchen appliance, you can prepare a meal for one person as well as for a group with equal ease as it comes with a capacity of 0.9 Cu. Ft. This microwave allows for faster cooking, saving your time and energy. Its stainless steel cavity fitted inside help maintain the hygiene of food. The built-in microwave is also easy to clean and helps in the even cooking of the food.
Sporting a stainless steel finish, this 0.9 Cu. Ft. 900W Built-In Microwave by Summit Appliance is perfect for a contemporary kitchen. This microwave has digital controls on one side that feature several power levels and defrost options. A stainless steel handle next to the digital panel makes it easy for you to use the microwave. At the end of each cycle, the microwave lets out an audible buzzer.
Being FCC and FDA approved, this 0.9 Cu. Ft. built-in microwave is completely safe for use at residential space. Apart from your home, you can even place this microwave in an office. The microwave can be installed on your kitchen cabinet or pantry.
- Cook menu: Options include popcorn, pizza, beverage heating and more
- Built-in installation: Must be fully enclosed in a cabinet or shelf for safe operation
- Professional stainless steel handle: Easy-to-grab stainless steel handle adds a touch of luxury
- Multiple power levels: Digital controls let you set the heat with ease
- Defrost options: Defrost by weight or time or choose the convenient Speed Defrost for decreased cook time
- End of cycle buzzer: Audible buzz lets you know when the time is up
- FCC and FDA approved: Rated safe for use in homes
- Stainless steel frame: Install around the front for a clean look
- Interior is white with a glass turntable
- Door finish: Mirror
- Mirror finish door: Dark-tinted reflective glass adds modern style to the kitchen
- 115 Volts AC/60 Hz
- Capacity: 0.9 cu.ft.
- Amps: 12
- Manufacturer provides one year parts/labor warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.