i2i is a new collaborative seating alternative that is free of adjustments, yet has a flexing back that offers both movement and support. It accommodates a variety of postures so people can remain engaged, focused and connected. i2i enables eye-to-eye and eye-to-information, simply and comfortably.
Part of new category of collaborative seating, the i2i chair was designed specifically to foster collaboration and was based on three key insights: Chairs should promote movement and be comfortable for long periods of time. Adjustments should be automatic and intuitive. Chairs should support multiple postures.
- Flexing fingers form the back and offer support while moving and conforming to your body.
- Dual-swivel mechanism allows the back and seat to swivel independently as well as together.
- A transparent fabric makes the backrest light and comfortable
- A writing tablet offers a stable support for either analog or digital devices
- Flexible back shell provides comfort and support for different postures
- Allows movement with the ability to swivel the seat and back together, swivel the back only, or swivel the seat only
- 27% recycled content, 84% recyclable by weight
- Designed to enable responsible end of use strategies - refurbishing, charitable donation or recycling
- Initial materials chemistry inventory and assessment completed
- Uses solvent-free and low-VOC powder-coat paints
- Level® 2 Certified to ANSI/BIFMA e3 standard
- Indoor advantage gold
- Product Type: Side and guest chairs
See something odd?
Report it here.