It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
With this chair its back moves as your back moves. Its arms move as your arms move. Its seat moves as your seat moves. Its first chair actually changes shape to mimic and support movement of your spine. As result of 11 studies with over 700 participants conducted across 4 universities amongst 27 scientists, the Leap® Chair is backed by four years of research and embodies ergonomic discoveries made by Steelcase Design Studio and IDEO. Due to the exceptional range of adjustments, the Leap® Chair is perfect for anyone and thanks to its advanced technology and extraordinary comfort, the Leap® Chair is proven technology that this is a healthier way to sit.
- Refined iconic design
- Amazing ergonomic comfort
- Leather seat and back
- Plastic outer back, frame and base
- Thermal comfort design offers excellent breathability
- Patented live back technology supports entire spine
- Natural Glide System allows reclining without disrupting work
- Upper back force control customizes level of push back when reclining
- Variable back stop with five recline angle positions
- Flexible seat edge relieves pressure on back of legs
- Lower back firmness control
- Fully adjustable arms with pivot and soft caps for comfort
- Pneumatically adjustable seat height
- Soft, dual-wheel casters are available for use on hard wood floors or chair mats
- Has been tested for up to 300 lbs
- Seat Pan Angle: -1 - 3 degrees
- Frame and structural components (base, arms, seat, and back) – Lifetime (for as long as you own it), seating mechanisms, including pneumatic cylinders –10 years, fabric or Leather – 5 years
- Product Type: Drafting chairs
- Base Material: Other; Metal; Plastic
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.