It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Steelcase Leap Fabric Office Chair adds style and substance to your home office. Due to its modern style, this conference chair is perfect for different types of office decors. Made from metal, this conference chair provides durability, helping it last for a longer time. The seat is made from premium-quality fabric that makes the conference chair look stylish. The conference chair provides lumbar support, which makes it ideal for people with back aches. Users can adjust the height of this conference chair to ensure comfort. This conference chair is eco-friendly, making it the ideal selection for people who care about the environment. The Leap Fabric Office Chair from Steelcase has an ergonomic design that makes it perfect for office use. This guest chair can be easily wiped clean with a soft dry cloth to help maintain its original appearance for years to come.
- Refined iconic design
- Thermal comfort design offers excellent ''breathability''
- Patented ''live back'' technology supports entire spine
- Natural glide System allows reclining without disrupting work
- Upper back force control customizes level of ''push back'' when reclining
- Variable back stop with five recline angle positions
- Flexible seat edge relieves pressure on back of legs
- Lower back firmness control
- Adjustable seat depth
- Pneumatic adjustable seat height
- Winner of numerous awards including NeoCon's Most Innovative Design Award and Wall Street Journal's Best Overall Desk Chair
- Leap® is made from powder-coated steel, glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, and 100% polyester fabric. Plastic and painted parts: clean often using household cleaner (Fantastik® or 409®) and wipe with soft, dry cloth. Use vacuum cleaner for regular cleaning. Do not steam clean. Most stains can be removed by applying mild soap to slightly damp cloth, then rubbing it gently over stain. Wipe dry
- Leap® chair is up to 98% recyclable by weight, depending on options selected, and made of up to 30% recycled content
- Leap® manufacturing uses powder-coated paints, water-based adhesives and VOC-free manufacturing processes
- Cushioning in back upholstery is made from 50% post-consumer PET (for example, recycled plastic soda and water bottles) and is 100% recyclable
- To reduce packaging waste, Leap® chair is blanket wrapped (not boxed) for domestic shipment. And throughout manufacturing process, our suppliers use reusable parts containers to further reduce waste
- Through implementing leaner manufacturing processes, we were able to reduce amount of manufacturing space used to produce Leap® by 74%, resulting in significant reduction in amount of energy used in production
- Leap® is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- The Leap chair is designed for a long life. To ensure that happens, back cushions, seat assembly, arms, and lumbar support can be added, changed, or replaced at any time
- Product Type: Conference chairs; Task chairs
- Base Material: Other; Metal; Plastic
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
See something odd?
Report it here.