The French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature ''La cocotte'' (co-cot) French Oven, the choice of some of the world's best chefs. The traditional round design has self-basting spikes for continuous, natural basting. When your meal is ready, La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table.
- Enameled black matte interior provides genuine flavor
- Constant and optimum performance
- Cast iron retains and evenly diffuses heat
- Smooth enamel bottom is compatible with all heat sources including induction hobs
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Brass knob
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Each piece is one of kind
- Requires no seasoning
- Material: Cast iron
- Comes with lid
- Staub provides lifetime guarantee
- Pieces Included: Vessel; Lid
- Country of Manufacture: France
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.