Designed by Matti Walker and released as the first ever Stadler Form household appliance, Fred, a vaporizer, stands on three steel-weighted legs, reflecting a design that is simultaneously simple and sculptural. Fred works ultra quietly, producing and jetting a flow of hot, germ-free steam, counteracting the discomforting effects of a dry climate: dry skin, cracked lips, or sinus congestion. A unique external hygrostat monitors the room’s humidity, helping you breathe deeply and comfortably in an indoor climate perfected just for you.
- Hot steam technology- no germs no minerals clean steam
- Features an external integrated hygrostat, tracking your optimal indoor climate
- Ultra quiet operation with two power settings, efficiently emitting up to 2 gallons of moisture per day in a space up to 440 square feet in size
- Automatically powers down when the 1-gallon water reservoir is empty, keeping your mind at ease
- Includes Anticalc ball to prohibit limescale build-up on the internal ceramic-coated heating element
See something odd?
Report it here.