Skram craftsmen utilize a mix of techniques and cutting-edge fabrication processes to create products that meet the highest standards of precision and durability. With expertise in a wide range of materials including timber, hardwood veneer, assorted metals, leather, and stone, the company's products are uniquely suited to diverse settings. Skram's furnishings are specified in a broad range of environments from residential to commercial and hospitality. Skram is committed to a deeper interpretation of sustainability. That interpretation rejects built-in obsolescence and argues for the creation of objects of truly enduring beauty, crafted with care, and intended for a lifetime of use. Skram views conservation and recycling as mainstays of the environmental movement, and the company is dedicated to such practices. In an era where trends of fashion and shoddy construction make quick biodegradability necessary, Skram is something of an anachronism company that believes that quality is more than a slogan, and that innovative design paired with meticulous workmanship and authentic materials can yield objects enduring value.
- Lineground collection
- Designer: A. Jacob Marks
- Solid timber dining table with wafer undercut edge profile
- Generous seating for 6+
- Hand shaped base with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Adjustable leveler feet
- Low-sheen, non-toxic polyurethane Hand-rubbed low-sheen penetrating hardwax oil finish
- Oak wood is low VOC and has water-based polyurethane finishes
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Top Material: Manufactured wood
- Base Material: Manufactured wood
- Table Base Type: Pedestal
- Product Care: Clean with warm water
See something odd?
Report it here.