The Sika Sikabond-T21 All-in-One Polyurethane Adhesive for Wood Floors - 4 Gallons is an excellent solution for installing underlayment or pads in your home. This flooring accessory is best suited for wood floors and is easy to trowel. The adhesive provides high functionality and bridges all substrate cracks. The Sikabond-T21 All-in-One Polyurethane Adhesive for Wood Floors - 4 Gallons by Sika is a permanently elastic moisture cured urethane adhesive. The material brings a 270% elongation and has a low VOC, which provides a long life to it. The adhesive will help reduce the moisture vapor emissions from substrate and has no odor, which maintains the aesthetic value of the room. It is an excellent green grab and eliminates sleepers and plywood over concrete and gypsum substrates. This adhesive is best suited for problematic woods such as beech and bamboo. The elastic nature of the adhesive allows planks to expand and contract without damage to the adhesive. It has sound reduction properties. It is best suited for engineered wood floors, mosaic parquet, and industrial parquet.
- Name: Sikabond-T21 All-in-One Polyurethane Adhesive
- Recommended Use: Wood Floors
- Unit Size: 4 Gallon
- Low VOC, permanently elastic moisture cured urethane adhesive that provides the following benefits: 270% elongation before break
- Easy to trowel
- Bridges substrate cracks
- Reduces moisture vapor emissions from the substrate
- Provides sound reduction properties
- Low odor
- Excellent Green Grab
- Especially good for problematic woods such as beech and bamboo
- Contains no water
- Eliminates sleepers and plywood over concrete and gypsum substrates
- Permanently elastic allows planks to expand and contract without damage to the adhesive
- Tenacious bond
- Used for solid and engineered wood floors (strips, long strips, planks, panels, boards), mosaic parquet, industrial parquet, wood paving (residential) as well as chip boards and plywood
See something odd?
Report it here.