This versatile Rachael Ray Cutlery Japanese stainless steel 5" Serrated Utility Knife comes in handy for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. It's ideal for slicing freshly baked rolls, halving tangerines or cutting cooked chicken breast. Or use its serrated teeth to make faster and easier work of slicing slippery roma tomatoes, juicy peaches or hard-boiled eggs. Crafted from top-quality, quick-cleaning Japanese steel, the knife offers super-sharp and long-lasting cutting performance. Corrosion-resistant, the knife's blade is designed for exceptional slicing. A comfortable grip handle features Rachael's signature orange hue to add a pop of color to the countertop while offering a confident grasp, and a plastic protective sheath helps to preserve the blade's sharp edge when not in use. This all-purpose serrated utility knife complements many other items in the vibrant Rachael Ray collections.
- Crafted from top-quality Japanese stainless steel for keen and long-lasting cutting performance
- Corrosion-resistant the knives blade is designed for exceptional slicing
- Plastic protective sheath helps to preserve the blade's sharp edge when not in use
- Manufacturer provides quality assurance guarantee
- Comfortable grip handle features signature orange hue to add a pop of color to the countertop while offering a confident grasp
See something odd?
Report it here.