The Schwinn Girl's Juvenile Petunia Bike allows parents to teach their kids how to ride a bike. This girl’s cruiser bike has an elegant and stylish look that appeals to children.
Made from steel, this cruiser bike is sturdy and long-lasting. The frame of the kid’s bike features an elegant pink finish that enhances its aesthetic appeal. It has a powder-coated finish that makes it durable. The removable handlebar of the cruiser bike can be adjusted as per your child’s requirement. This kid’s bike comes equipped with a seat that can be adjusted according to your child’s height to provide comfort while riding. The handles have grips on them to ensure easy riding for long hours. This cruiser bike has training wheels that provide stability and helps your child learn to balance.
The Girl's Juvenile Petunia Bike by Schwinn makes for a great first bike. The ASTM and CPSIA compliance makes this girl’s cruiser bike safe to use. Easy to care for, this kid’s bike can be wiped clean with a soft and dry cloth to ensure that it looks as good as new for a long time. This helps maintain its original appearance for years to come.
- Water bottle holder included
- Parent push handle that actually steers the bike can be removed when child learns to ride
- Wide street tires keeps kids safe
- Heavy duty training wheels for stability quick release alloy saddle
- Front and rear fenders keep the dirt off
- Storage Basket/Carrier: Yes
- Adjustable Handlebar: Yes
- Adjustable Seat Height: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.