The Schwinn Boy's Juvenile Grit Bike with Training Wheels helps your child learn to balance at a young age. It has a simple and elegant design that adds to its style-quotient.
Made from steel, this kid’s cruiser bike is sturdy and long-lasting. The frame of the bike features an elegant orange finish that makes it look appealing. It has a powder-coated finish that makes it durable. This cruiser bike has a removable handlebar that can be adjusted as per your child’s requirements. The removable seat can be adjusted according to your child’s height to ensure comfort while riding. This kid’s bike comes equipped with training wheels that provides stability and helps your child learn to balance. The parent can guide the cruiser bike with the push handle. It has a water bottle holder.
The Boy's Juvenile Grit Bike with Training Wheels by Schwinn is the ideal first bike for your child. It is ASTM and CPSIA, which makes it safe for your child to use. Easy to care for, this kid’s cruiser bike can be wiped clean with a soft and dry cloth to ensure that it looks as good as new for a long time. This helps maintain its original appearance for years to come.
- Water bottle holder included
- Parent push handle that actually steers the bike can be removed when child learns to ride
- Wide street tires keeps kids safe
- Heavy duty training wheels for stability quick release alloy saddle
- Front and rear fenders keep the grit off
- Storage Basket/Carrier: No
- Adjustable Handlebar: Yes
- Adjustable Seat Height: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.