It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Safavieh's High Touch Tibetan Weave brings an ancient weave and fine materials to the present sensibilities of today's interior design. Simple geometric patterns, almost hidden within the weave, with muted accents, soft shades and neutral earth tones, are the main visual characteristics of this series.
- Technique: Tibetan weave
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Tibetan
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Material: 100% Wool
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.