This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Thom Filicia's Organic Hemp collection for Safavieh is an extension of the celebrity designer's exploration of eco-friendly carpet fibers and weaves. To create the casual look of coarse wool that Thom envisioned, Safavieh specially prepares 100 percent natural hemp in several stages. Each strand of hemp yarn is combed, brushed and combed again until we achieve ultra-soft yarns which are then softened and colored with pure vegetable dyes. The look is global and ethnic with a sophisticated, natural aesthetic.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: Natural Fibers
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Collection: Thom Filicia
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Just sweep, vacuum, or rinse off with a garden hose
See something odd?
Report it here.