This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Safavieh’s Bohemian Collection is all-organic, with exquisitely fine jute pile woven onto a cotton warp and weft, and an earthy natural color palette. The high quality jute chosen for our Bohemian rugs is biodegradable and recyclable, with an innate sheen because it is harvested only from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the “true hemp” plant), a quickly renewable resource that excels in length, durability, anti-mildew and antimicrobial properties. Safavieh brings fashion excitement to the eco-friendly rug category with the Bohemian collection’s unique patterns, ribbed textures and remarkable hand. The rugs are washed to soften the yarn, and then brushed to an even more lustrous sheen. Hand Knotted in India.
- Technique: Knotted / Woven
- Material: Jute
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Bohemian
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.