Designed in 2006, the SM Side Table is a dynamic form: a continuous, non-concentric extrusion with no apparent beginning or end, enhanced visually by a floating glass top. The collection includes a side table and a small and large coffee table- ideal for corporate reception areas, residences and hospitality applications. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the SM Side Table will stand out in a room like a precious and defined piece of jewelry.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Frame made of seamless stainless steel which has a continuous appearance
- Floating, clear glass top
- Glass top and edges have a slight green tint
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your SM Side Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Glides are included with the table base
- Hand buffed to a mirror finish
- The SM Table Collection is Greenguard certified
- Tops rest on four transparent silicon spacers on top of the base
- White bases are coated in a tough, abrasion-resistant Rilsan finish
See something odd?
Report it here.