Constructed of Opal flex-Exclusive material which is recyclable and patented used for making Slamp lamps. Luminous, opalescent and as attractive as glass, versatile and unbreakable as plastic, it is patented and produced exclusively for the interior lighting company Slamp. Opal flex is a totally original mix of polymers and particular additives with unique properties for the emanation of light. The gradation of the colors, which is also brought about by serigraphic means, renders the lamps into luminous presences which create a specifically unmistakable atmosphere.
- Designed by Nigel Coates
- Fixture of Cristal flex and Opal flex
- CSA listed
- Environmental Protection Rating IP20
- 1 x 9W max. - E12 Candelabra Fluorescent
- Bulb Voltage: 120 Volts (V)
- Bulb Wattage: 9 Watts (W)
See something odd?
Report it here.