The Rod Desyne White Traverse Heavy Duty Double Rod Center Open lets you stack your curtain on both sides of the window, achieving a beautiful symmetrical look. The heavy duty double rod allows for minor adjustment. It is intended to be used with pinch pleat draperies.
If you notice carefully, the white traverse heavy duty double rod construction entails two independent rods, and a bracket stacking them together. This gives you a bit of flexibility in choosing the distance from the wall. It is ideal for high ceiling rooms as the curtain rod is great for heavy drapes, and moves fluidly without lag. The beautiful white finish will go well with many colors, patterns, and decor themes. Available in multiple sizes, you can easily find options for variants which you can place throughout your house.
Steel construction makes the rod durable and rust-free. It can be cleaned easily with a dry cloth, by simply wiping the dust off. Installation can be done using the hardware provided in the box; this includes a drill, a level, a flathead, and a Phillips screwdriver. Thus you do not need to buy any extra tools.
- Mounting brackets and hardware included
- Heavy duty double rod
- Drapery opens in the middle and stacks on each side
- Minor adjustment capable
- Designed for use with pinch pleat draperies
- High quality smooth traverse operation; superior slide fit between inner and outer rod
- White Traverse collection
- The wall bracket for the rod center sticks out 5" from the wall
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
See something odd?
Report it here.