The Rod Desyne Elite Traverse Sphere Center Open Curtain Hardware Set is great for those looking for a sophisticated and beautiful accessory that will match perfectly with a variety of windows. Its understated look is perfect for any decor theme, as it will blend with the color, style and fabric material of any curtain.
Two sleek decorative sphere finials, with a soft matte shine finish are placed right at the two ends of the curtain rod to enhance its appearance. The edgings of the finials sport a simple metal border that mark the Traverse Sphere Center Open Curtain Hardware Set as a contemporary understated home accessory. The fittings are designed in such a way that the panels are attached to clasps keeping the panel positioned up, and discretely hidden in the rod. A string needs to be pulled to open the panels, and the movement is effortless and fluid. The curtain rod is designed to be mounted inside the window frame. The width can be adjusted according to your convenience.
Made from durable steel, this curtain is also available in various finishes. Maintaining the rod is simple, you can keep it dust free by regularly wiping it with a piece of cloth. The traverse Rod type featured here is a 2-way center draw, and is available in multiple sizes.
- Includes 2 decorative sphere finials
- Mounting brackets and hardware included
- 30'' - 48'' includes 1 pair of end brackets, weight tolerance: 4 lbs for one way use, 6 lbs for center open use
- 48'' - 84'' includes 1 pair of end brackets and 1 center support, weight tolerance: 7 lbs for one way use, 10 lbs for center open use
- 66'' - 120'' includes 1 pair of end brackets and 2 center support, weight tolerance: 10 lbs for one way use, 15 lbs for center open use
- 84'' - 156'' includes 1 pair of end brackets and 3 center support, weight tolerance: 13 lbs for one way use, 20 lbs for center open use
- Drapery opens in the middle and stacks on each side
- Rod and brackets is made of metal
- Traverse rods are D shaped which enables slides to traverse easily
- Elite Traverse collection
- Needs to be hung above and outside the window frame.
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
See something odd?
Report it here.