The amazing Rod Desyne Elite Traverse Acorn Center Open Curtain Rod and Hardware Set can dress up your home decor and add elegance to it. The Shield rod is a blend of style and function. It is sure to strike a style statement before your guests. This metal curtain rod is fashionably designed for pinch pleat drapes. This can be best teamed up with the Rod Desyne Clip Hooks. It has a unique wrap around design that enables the curtains to block side light, drafts and provide privacy. The drapes stack up at the ends and open up in the center. The steel rod is designed in such a way that it allows slides to traverse easily on it. If you plan to use it with thermal insulating curtains, it will help increase energy efficiency and maintain heat in the winter and air conditioning in the summer. It is available in many sizes and shades to suit your home decor. It adds an elite look to your sitting arena. The Elite Traverse Acorn Center Open Curtain Rod and Hardware Set from Rod Desyne is a durable, good quality product. Easy to clean and maintain, it has grand looks and wonderful qualities that make it a good option to enhance your room decor. It includes all the mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions for mounting.
- Includes 2 decorative acorn finials
- Mounting brackets and hardware included
- 30'' - 48'' includes 1 pair of end brackets, weight tolerance: 4 lbs for one way use, 6 lbs for center open use
- 48'' - 84'' includes 1 pair of end brackets and 1 center support, weight tolerance: 7 lbs for one way use, 10 lbs for center open use
- 66'' - 120'' includes 1 pair of end brackets and 2 center support, weight tolerance: 10 lbs for one way use, 15 lbs for center open use
- 84'' - 156'' includes 1 pair of end brackets and 3 center support, weight tolerance: 13 lbs for one way use, 20 lbs for center open use
- Rod and brackets is made of metal
- Drapery opens in the middle and stacks on each side
- Designed for use with pinch pleat draperies and Rod Desyne Clip Hooks
- Traverse rods are D shaped which enables slides to traverse easily
- Elite Traverse collection
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
See something odd?
Report it here.