Back in 1941, Danish designer Jens Risom created the Round Dining Table exclusively for Knoll. Today, the Round Dining Table's elegant and modern design is just as relevant as ever. Working a lot with wood, Risom's signature style clearly comes through in this fun and contemporary dining table. The Design Part of a larger collection designed in 1941, the Risom Round Dining Table incorporates a natural aesthetic characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. The Round Dining Table displays the same sturdy, straightforward construction and organic shapes that embody Risom's distinctive style. One of the first pieces commissioned by Knoll, this table is suitable for any decor.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Top features cathedral pattern with popular cross bands and backing
- Ebonized base comes in solid maple hardwood with black laminate top and ebonized edge
- Legs and aprons are made of solid maple hardwood and feature mortise and tenon joints
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Risom Dining Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Top comes in clear maple veneer
- Core and edge is made of solid maple hardwood lumber in clear finish
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Top Material: Laminate; Wood
- Table Base Type: Four leg
See something odd?
Report it here.