With this special pan you get two pieces of cookware for the price of one - how great is that? Use the deep skillet with the egg tray and egg cups to make perfectly poached eggs, then remove the cups and tray and use the skillet to cook hash browns or sausage and peppers to complete the ultimate brunch menu. Rachael Ray Hard Enamel cookware provides superior performance in fun colors and durable materials. This Egg Poacher Plus adds heaps of style to any kitchen and makes it easy to tackle a variety of recipes. The nonstick interior provides impeccable food release and makes cleaning up a breeze. The sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the enamel exterior is not only colorful, but durable too. A strong glass lid - with color-coordinated handle - is handy for being able to keep an eye on cooking without having to lift the cover, keeping heat and moisture locked in. The grippy handle is comfortable to grasp, dual riveted for extra strength so moving from one kitchen station to another can be done with confidence. The Egg Poacher Plus can be used with the egg cups and tray to make poached eggs, or the deep skillet can be used without the inserts to create a host of other dishes.
- Egg cups and the egg tray can be used to poach eggs, or the deep skillet can be used without the inserts to create a variety of other dishes
- Durable nonstick interior provides exceptional food release and makes the deep skillet easy to clean
- Comfortable grippy handles match the bright exterior, are dual riveted for extra strength, and are oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC
- Porcelain II Nonstick collection
- Lifetime limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.