The Quorum 52" Telstar 5 Blade Ceiling Fan is a perfect combination of style and functionality. This contemporary fan is a fine addition to your home decor. Its well detailed design and high performance motor makes it worth a pick.
Featuring 5 square tip blades with a blade pitch of 12 degrees, the fan offers excellent cooling. The blade sweep is 52 inch. Its multiple speed settings provide added convenience. This classy fan has airflow of 4955 cubic feet per minute and an airflow efficiency of 77 cubic feet per minute per watt. The RPM is 161 on high, 124 on medium and 165 on low. The fan includes a pull-chain switch with high/medium/low/off settings. It is powered by a 172 mm x 14 mm 16 Pole motor. A B102 pull chain allows the motor to switch to reverse. The elegant fan is remote control adaptable. Its wattage rating is 64 watts.
This Quorum 52" Telstar 5 Blade Ceiling Fan can be installed in your room on a down rod. The overall height of the fan is 18.7 Inches. An 80 inch lead wire and 6 inch down rod is also included. The total weight of the fan is 21 pounds. This stunning fan is sure to offer optimum air movement in your room.
- Includes a pull-chain switch with high/medium/low/off settings
- Includes 80'' of lead wire and 6'' downrod
- Remote control adaptable (not included)
- Ceiling fan
- Contemporary style
- 16 Pole motor
- 12 Degree blade pitch
- 52'' Blade sweep
- Blade has square tip
- Revolutions per Minute: 161 RPM on high, 124 RPM on medium, 165 RPM on low
- AMPS: 0.59 on high, 0.46 on medium, 0.33 on low
- Motor reverse switch type: B102 pull chain
- Motor size: 172 mm x 14 mm
- Height from ceiling to bottom edge of blade: 12.4''
- Watts: 73W on high, 47W on medium, 24W on low
- Product Air Flow: 4955 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Electrical Usage: 64 Watts
- Air Flow Efficiency: 77 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty on motor
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Room Size: Medium rooms (up to 12 X 14)
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.