It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Pointehaven Luxury 12 Piece Comforter Set sports a fun and colorful multi-color patchwork pattern. This luxurious set features two standard pillowcase, one decorative pillow, one fitted sheet, one round pillow, one flat sheet, one bed skirt, two shams, two euro shams, and one comforter.
This lovely bedding set is made from the fabric that has a thread count of 300. The fitted sheet comes with elastic around it for it to stay in place. It is the ideal comforter set for mattresses with pillow top. It is great combination of luxury and comfort. This Luxury 12 Piece Comforter Set from Pointehaven is fabricated from 100% cotton. As it is made from cotton, you can be rest assured of its quality. This 12-piece comforter set is available in multiple sizes, helping you choose the perfect one as per the bed size. The whole ensemble follows a rich colored nature and floral pattern. The comforter set is reversible and has polka dots pattern. It is green in color and looks simple and elegant.
The accent pillow included is boudoir or breakfast. The accent pillow is beautiful in the green dot pattern. There are two accent pillows in square and rectangular shapes. The pillowcases have a solid pattern. The two pillowcases have a red hem and are beige in color. The dust ruffle or the bed skirt is red in color with a solid pattern.
- Set includes 1 comforter, 2 shams, 1 bed skirt, 2 euro shams, 1 round pillow, 1 decorative pillow, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 standard pillowcase
- Clarrisa / Multi Patchwork pattern
- 300 Thread Count
- Material: 100% cotton
- Luxury for comfort and suitable for pillow top mattress
- Fitted sheet has elastic all around
- King set comes with king-size shams
- Pieces Included: Comforter, 2 shams, 1 bed skirt, 2 euro shams, 1 round pillow, 1 decorative pillow, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 standard pillowcase
- Dust Ruffle/Bed Skirt Included: Yes
- Cleaning Method: Machine washable
See something odd?
Report it here.