In the midst of the modern design movement in the 1960's, Warren Planter turned a simple concept -- transforming steel wire into a unique and supremely modern sculptural furniture collection -- into a creative masterpiece: the Planter Stool. This classic stool, with its unmistakable frame and your choice of upholstery, will add a striking dimension to the dining room, living room, office or home bar. The Design Designed in 1966, the Planter Stool is truly a unique piece. Considered by many to be a design icon of the modern era, the Stool's harmonious forms are created by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a moiré effect. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the Planter Stool is truly one of a kind. This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production.
- Frame made of vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Molded fiberglass shell with molded latex foam cushion
- Cushions with latex core and zipper attach to seat with Velcro
- Excellent accompaniment to Planter Coffee Tables and Planter Dining Table
- The Planter Stool is Greenguard certified.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Planter Stool that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost. .
- Features at a Glance: Design Year: 1966Base includes clear plastic extrusion ring for smooth bottom surface
- Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface
- Product Care: Leather Care: Maintain by wiping with acool, damp cloth. For toughersoiling, use a pH balancedsoap on cloth and rinse.
See something odd?
Report it here.